Happiness held is the seed;
Happiness shared is the flower.
Our Bee Kind Seeds for Planting in 2019
- These flower seeds were chosen as they are particularly rich in nectar.
- They are easy to grow and take care of, but most importantly they attract our friendly pollinators, the bees.
- It is best for the seeds to be planted 30cm apart from each other.
- Soil should be thinly raked prior to planting.
- The seeds need to be planted 1cm deep.
- Using a good fertiliser will help produce a magnificent display.
- Avoid using pesticides, as this will harm the bees.